February 28, 2007

A Couple of Fun Little Projects






I haven't been doing too many layouts for my son's albums lately (waiting to get pictures printed) but I have been working on some fun little projects. I bought the Heidi Swapp calendar album as soon as it arrived at Scrap Etc. and I knew it would be a great project to do! I was right!! I love that as each month goes along, I can record what's going on in my family along with my favorite pics from that month. The page I've shown here is from January and I can't wait to do February's!! I also completed a little mini album using some of my son's professional pictures. You know how you always wind up with tons of copies of each pose in wallet form and have NO use for them (there's only so much pictures the grandparents can handle, right?). Well, I grabbed some photos and coasters and the Basic Grey Baby Boy line and had some fun!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mini album is precious! What a great idea. Can I scraplift, please???

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Jenney, that album turned out SO great!! I love it! Dylan is so cute!

Amy said...

Wow, Jenney... that album is ADORABLE!! I'm so glad you have a boy so I can get ideas... I really need to scrap something of Easton!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin