March 4, 2007

Some pics from my scraproom






I know I told you guys I'd post some pics of my scrap area a LONG time ago and I just got busy and forgot. Sorry! Here are a few pics of my space. It looks pretty cluttered (and I guess it is) but it works for me. =)

I've also posted a couple pictures of some cute things I've bought recently for my scrap area. This sign I found at Peeble's the other day. As soon as I saw it, I knew I HAD to have it!! That's my favorite quote of all time!!! This cute little bucket I found yesterday in the $1 spot at Target. Can you believe it only cost a buck??!! They had it in blue and pink as well but I just got the green one.

All those fabulous scrapbook goodies are just a fraction of the stuff I've bought recently at Scrap Etc. I soooo want to play (esp. with those yummy Heidi Swapp stamps!) but I'm waiting for pictures to be developed. Come Tuesday, I'll be a happy girl!!

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin