January 1, 2010

01/01/10

It's so hard to believe it's already January and it's already 2010. How did that decade go by soooo fast? {And yes, that questions makes me feel soooo old!}

Now that things have calmed down a little with my photography business I'm making time to scrap again. I have missed it so much! Citrus Tree Studios is having a crop this weekend with some great challenges. I got three done last night and plan to get my scrap on again tonight. =)

I've also recently joined the community over at Studio Calico. There are so many talented scrappers there and I figure I can stalk them a little easier if I'm on their message board. Just kidding {sort of}. Seriously everyone over there is so sweet and encouraging and even though I can't subscribe to the kit {yet...hint, hint for anyone needing any birthday/Christmas gift ideas next year} they have fun challenges to play along with.

Here are some of the pages I've done recently:

The first two were done with SC new line Homefront. It's totally not my style but I'm in LOVE! Aren't those colors gorgeous?!

This is my first attempt at an ATC. It was for a challenge at Citrus Tree and was a lot of fun to make.
Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year!

3 comments:

Stephanie Baxter said...

I spy some Home Front!! :D Fab layouts!

Kelly Noel said...

cute layouts!!

mustangkayla said...

Love your layouts! Your family pictures are fantastic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin