The last month has been crazy busy in our house!! Just a sampling of our lives:
1. We've spent 3 out of the past 4 weeks in Gatlinburg. My parents are getting a cabin ready to be rented out there. If you want to rent an adorable place to stay for 4-6 people, send me an e-mail at email@example.com and I'll send you the link to their website.
2. Getting Dylan ready to go back to school. My baby will be in K-4!!! Yikes!!!
3. I'm trying to "officially" start my photography business. Any takers?? =) Seriously, send me an e-mail if you want to schedule a photoshoot. You'll get 15-20 poses on a CD or DVD with different conversions of each photo for a VERY reasonable price plus you'll have to option to buy prints. If you want to see more of my work, check out my photography blog here. Again, firstname.lastname@example.org. =) **Edited: You will be able to purchase the CD or DVD of your images but they are no longer available for free with your photoshoot. See here for more information.
4. Hubby has been working hard - as always!! Seriously, he works too hard!!
5. Been doing some scrappiness for Scrap4Life. I got to work with the August kit. Yum!!! Check it out:
6. We're planning a trip to the beach in a couple weeks. I cannot wait!!! We've had a great time in the mountains (which Dylan sees everywhere now, by the way! - we even saw "mountains" in Springville last week) but there's just something about the sand between my toes, hearing the ocean waves, and building sand castles with my boy. Can't wait!!!
7. My friend Paulette had her Grand Opening this past weekend!!!! I'm sooooo excited for her. If you visit her store, you'll not only get to see TONS off different scrapbook goodies but you'll also get to see some pretty darn cute kids on her walls. =)
8. We've signed Dylan up for soccer again. He said he wanted to play and now he's saying he doesn't. Well, tough, he's going to play. LOL Should make for some interesting pictures if nothing else. =)
Well, I think that's about it for our little world. I hope you are all doing well!!! Thanks for your sweet comments on Jackson's pictures. He's such a sweet little boy!!