Here are a few tidbits of info that I want to remember:
- he's eating 7 ounces of formula (with a little rice cereal thrown in) every 4 hours
- still sleeping all night (wahoo!!!)
- he's drooling and gnawing on everything (I'm sure a tooth is pretty close!)
- he LOVES to sit and watch his big brother play
- he got in the big pool for the first time the other day and loved it
- he's not quite laughing yet but he's SOOOO close
- he HATES being on his tummy - hates it!
- started sucking his thumb this month - uh oh!
- took his first trip this month to Chatanooga and Gatlinburg (he did wonderfully!)
This is a silly face he's started making just in the past couple of days.
Notice the drool. Yuck!!