January 22, 2008

snow!!

Last week we got some snow!!! Yay!! It was so pretty to watch and fun to play in. Dylan had a blast pushing his truck on the ground while the snow fell around him. Once we had enough snow on the back deck, he and his Daddy went outside to really play. They threw snowballs at each other and at the house and attempted to make a snowman. Unfortunately, the snowman wasn't successful but he had a great time, nonetheless. =)

Here's my attempt at a picture of the snow. I never realized how hard it would be to get a good picture of snow falling!
And a few other pictures of the snow around our house:


And, of course, some pictures of Dylan experiencing his first snowfall. =)

Those last two pictures are of the snowball fight. Dylan enjoyed the first few minutes but he had enough pretty fast. LOL He recovered quickly though. As we were coming inside, he said "I love playing in the snow, Mommy!"

And finally, this is my great find for the week. Dylan LOVES this stuff!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures! I love the last two... and that's so cute about him saying he loves playing in the snow. You need to come visit the west and really let him play!!

Amy Nabors said...

oh i love the last one!

Lelia said...

Those are all great pictures! I love that last one of him yelling.

As for the pasta, we are big fans of the Tiger Tales. Last time I bought it I saw the Cars box next to it and thought of Dylan.

Amy Dodd said...

Awesome pictures! Dylan didn't look too happy about the snow fight! But glad he had a good time.

Jaime Lynne said...

Jenney, I like you. Just so you know! And maybe you could teach me a few tricks with the camera. I can't for the life of me figure out how to use it. What cam do you own?

Karla Dudley said...

Ha HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! So sorry to laugh but those pictures are hilarious! Priceless.....LOL......

Blog Widget by LinkWithin