Let me start off saying that being pregnant while you already have a child is not for the faint of heart. Goodness, I never knew how exhausting growing a person and raising a person can be! At any rate, here are some goings on from our lives..
- We had some beautiful fall weather for a few days. It was a comfortable 65 degrees and felt great outside. Unfortunately, it's 85 degrees today. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted! =)
- I made it to Round 2 of Last Scrapper Standing! Yeah, me!!
- Soccer is going very well. I think the kids are getting bored with it, though. They spend more time playing with each other at practice than they spend actually playing the sport. Oh well, as long as they're having fun, right?
- Dylan had a fever all last week but thankfully he's all better now. I just hate it when my baby's sick!
- I'm going to a crop this Saturday and I cannot wait!!! A whole day to scrap and chat. Yippee!!!
- We find out in a few weeks if we're having a boy or a girl. I can't wait to start thinking of names and shopping for tiny baby stuff!
I guess that's about it for us. I have some cute pics and layouts to post but Blogger isn't being cooperative right now. Maybe tomorrow?