Been a little neglectful with the ol' blog lately. Sorry bout that!! Here are updates in my little life:
1. Totally addicted to Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider. YUM!!! (Thanks, Lelia!!)
2. Target makes these fabulous cookies in their bakery/fresh food dept. YUMMO!!!!
3. LOVING work! I love being able to help people pick out papers and goodies for their projects and I really LOVE helping people to get started in this fabulous hobby of ours! Seriously, I'm getting paid for this?? It still amazes me!
4. Totally and completely lost all of my scrapping mo-jo. It's gone - don't know where it went but it's gone. I did alter a clock from Wal Mart yesterday (does that count?) and I put some number stickers on my new Heidi Swapp calendar album (very cool project!!!).
5. Might possibly, maybe have some big news I'll have to announce at a later date. =)
6. CANNOT wait to see all the new CHA stuff in the store over the next couple of months. I'm really wanting to see (and buy) the new stuff from Fontwerks, Autumn Leaves, Heidi Swapp, and Scenic Route!!! Funny enough, most of the new stuff I really want are the acrylic stamps...hmm...think I'm obsessed?!
7. Getting really pumped up about the big EVENT in March! The classes, projects, teachers, relationships, product - it's all going to kick butt!!! For more info, you can click on the blinky to the left. Seriously, you don't want to miss out!!!!
8. Just found out some friends of mine are expecting their first baby! SOOOO excited for them! Makes me (almost) want another one!
9. Got my hair cut SHORT! I'm loving it!
I guess that's my life in a nutshell right now. Thanks for checking out my blog!!! I hope to post more inspirational stuff soon!