October 5, 2006

The View at 27


This is the view I got to see as I turned 27. Pretty sweet, huh? My husband and I went to the beach this past weekend and it was definitely one of the best birthdays I've had. We left D with the grandparents and headed for warmer weather and ocean breezes. We had a fabulous, fabulous time and hope to make it a yearly tradition. That means we might go back in the next ten years! Ha ha!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are having a great week.

BTW, don't forget about my Quick and Easy Scrapbooking class at Scrapbook Mania on Oct. 24. You'll get lots of tips for creating great scrapbook pages without stress!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Jenn! The pic is amazing.......Just amazing!
Im so glad you and your hubby enjoyed your time together....WOW! Sounds like you had a wonderful 27th Bday!

Good luck with your class!

Sorry I havent been a deligent blog stalker lately! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin