Finally...Jackson's 12 month post. I still can't believe my baby is a year old! How did that go by so fast??
Here are his "stats" for 12 months:
- still drinking out of a bottle; he refuses to use the sippy cup
- went from formula to milk with no problem Yay!!
- took his first steps 2 days after his birthday
- says "Da Da" when he's happy
- says "Ma Ma" when he's not and he needs something
- is starting to venture around the house discovering all sorts of new things to play with (i.e. the cat, Dylan's toys, the carbon monoxide detector, tables, mini albums, window blinds, etc.)
- loves food! has eaten all the table food we've given him except for avacados and mashed potatoes
- Gerber Graduates Lil Crunchers are his favorite snack (he gobbles them up!), cut up banana is a close 2nd with applesauce coming in 3rd
- loves to play with cars, trains, balls (anything that rolls - sound familiar?)
- loves to turn lightswitches off and on
- hates having his face wiped off after meals, putting bibs on, and having buttons fastened on his shirt
- riding in his big boy carseat now and loves it
- "Baby Einstein Baby Galileo" is his favorite show to watch but the opening of any show (including Spongebob) will have him stopping what he's doing to watch and listen
- learned how to throw the ball this month
- pulls up on anything and everything (tables, toys, people, etc.)
- sleeping less during the day (no more free time for mommy!)
And here are the pictures. I took pictures of him all day last week - I think I did 3 separate photoshoots. Oy! I narrowed it down as best I could. Any tips on which pictures to get printed would be greatly appreciated. =)
The "birthday boy" onesie is made by Carter's. I got it at one of their outlet stores last summer and I'm not sure if it's still available ornot. The "1" oneisie was made by Shelley at "The Shabby Belle. Isn't it stinkin' adorable!!! She has a bunch of cute onesies, dresses, pillows, and other cute stuff in her shop. Go check it out! She'll even customize your onesie with your choice of number or letter and any fabric you want. Fun!!