September 14, 2007

a family of four

Yes, I said "four." We are now a family of four (well, five if you count the cat.) We found out about a month and a half ago that we're expecting a baby. It was a bit of a shock but we're excited about it. Dylan is VERY excited about it. He's convinced that the baby is a boy and that he has a baby in his tummy, too. So cute! We went a couple weeks ago for an ultrasound and Peanut looks great. It has a strong heartbeat and was moving a lot - two very good signs. We're due next April. Hmmm...could we have an April Fool's baby? Let's hope not! LOL I wasn't aware that I could take a CD to the ultrasound to get some images of the baby (want to kick myself for that!!!) so here's a picture of what our little Peanut looks like right now.
So if I'm not too good with the blog updating in the next few months you'll know why. =) BTW, to all my blogging friends: I am reading your blogs I promise! I'm just not able to comment on them. This Peanut and my 3 year old are zapping all my energy!!!

4 comments:

cherie said...

Congrats to you! hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Just call me "B" said...

Congrats! Jenney, get some rest! Those second ones can be wild!!!

Fun stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenny! I am so happy for you!
Kerri

Blog Widget by LinkWithin