May 30, 2007

Recent Pictures





Last week at Target I found this 800 thread count sheet for $10. Of course, being the scrapbooker I am, I was thrilled because I wanted to use it for a backdrop for some pictures. You see, most normal people would use it on their bed - not me! My "angel" wouldn't cooperate for the most part but I did get a few decent shots. I obviously need to work a little more on focusing and lighting. BTW, Heather, I am now the proud owner of 3 white foam boards!! Hee hee!!

5 comments:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

I see you are having fun with that new camera.

TCB said...

Awww... that last one is sweet! He's so cute! I like your new blog look too :)

Amy said...

Oops.. Jenney, that comment was from me not hubby :) --Amy

Dana Tate said...

he is a cutie pie.

photo_chick said...

I love the last shot. THat is priceless.

Vellux blankets make great backdrops too. We set up in the dining room here. I have an alcove with 6 windows there. DH has often come home to the dining table being pushed into the living room!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin