April 24, 2007
Yup, I've been a blog slacker lately. In fact, I've been a slacker about almost everything the past week. I've just been feeling a little overwhelmed by photography info, organizational projects, end of the school year projects, scrapbooking, cleaning, everything. Usually, when I get that overwhelmed I make lots of lists and watch lots of TV and just basically block all those things out of my mind. Works pretty well, too! Until those deadlines start jumping up to bite you or you just can't stand the mess anymore. Wow, this is sounding negative!! Ok, on to happier things. Here are just a few of the things we've been doing/working on this past week:
- potty training (one word - Lysol!!!)
- moving D to his big boy bed (he loves it - thank goodness!!!)
- reorganizing old photos
- trying to finish up my dang Finish Line album from Stacy J's class at the event (I won't let it win!!!)
- attempting to get photos organized/printed off on my computer
- still trying to figure out what all those buttons mean on my camera (I think I find a new one every time I take pictures!)
- went to a local nature preserve last week - VERY cool!!!
- eating out a LOT (been too lazy to cook)
- watched two hours of Grey's Anatomy yesterday that had me bawling like a baby (Seriously!!!)
- taking LOTS of pictures!! (I've provided a small sample here for your enjoyment.)
- took my good friend Lelia (and her daughter) out for lunch for her birthday and we stopped by Scrap Etc. to shop (D and E had a great time playing school with the KI Soup letters!)
Hope everyone's having a great day!! Thanks for all your comments on my last post! It makes it so much more fun to share when everyone responds so kindly!!!