October 16, 2006

Just Be

I know it doesn't really show itself in my layout but I'm a quote fanatic. I've always loved quotes! Just seems that other people can say things so eloquently and so much better than I can. Anyway, I was reading Ali Edward's blog this morning (I LOVE HER WORK!) and she gave a link to this fabulous page and aside from the wonderful layout I found this awesome quote: "There is nothing to practise. To know yourself, be yourself. To be yourself, stop imagining yourself to be this or that. Just be. Let your true nature emerge. Don't disturb your mind with seeking" -Nisargadatta Maharaj That quote just rocks! Simply rocks!

On a side note, I've found the camera of my dreams. I say "of my dreams" because I will probably only get one in my dreams. I got to play with one like it at Target the other day and WOW! I REALLY, REALLY want one! Am I whining? Probably. Do I care? NO Anyway, here's my dream camera.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin